The following terms are used in this document:
WebAuthorings, LLC, meaning the owner, representative(s) and/or employee(s) of WebAuthorings, LLC.
Client, meaning the customer(s) dealing with WebAuthorings, LLC.
Service, meaning the service(s) supplied by WebAuthorings, LLC to the Client.
Payment, Terms, and Release of Liability Client agrees to the following terms for service rendered by WebAuthorings, LLC.
Client agrees to pay a predetermined fee for WebAuthorings, LLC to perform service(s) for the Client. This fee will only be waived if the service
provided by WebAuthorings, LLC does not rectify the Client’s issue. WebAuthorings, LLC reserves the right to refuse or terminate service at any
time without notice. Residential or Commercial Client agrees to pay WebAuthorings, LLC for all charges upon completion of service.
Release of Liability:
CLIENT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WebAuthorings, LLC FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE OR THE
PROVISION OF PARTS, AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WebAuthorings, LLC OFFERS NO EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE ON SERVICES PERFORMED OR PARTS
PROVIDED, OTHER THAN THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, FURTHER:
1. Client acknowledges that due to the nature of the service being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited
to, damage to Client’s home office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as
potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
2. Client agrees to release and hold harmless WebAuthorings, LLC from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential
material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents or service representatives.
3. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representative’s access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer
systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories.
4. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representatives access security rights, and permission to open, view, and modify,
edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate Clients computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to the
computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other
type of software or data that may be contained on Clients computer system or network.
5. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representative, permission to physically access Clients home or office property where
Clients computer system and/or network reside.
6. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representative, permission to perform modification to Clients home or office property
for the purpose of installing or troubleshooting computer and/or networking hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches or peripherals.
Modification may include such practices as drilling through or disassembling furniture, walls, floors, carpet, or trim, laying and removing
cabling and devices including affixing cabling and devices to furniture, walls, floors, or trim, using nails, screws, staples, hangers, or plastic
7. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representative, permission to download and/or install software on Clients computer
and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be
installed by Client.
8. Client grants WebAuthorings, LLC, its agents and service representative, permission to install hardware in Clients computer and/or network,
including but not limited to, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and
communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and other hardware
requested to be installed by the Client.
WebAuthorings, LLC strongly advises that Client safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by WebAuthorings,
LLC. Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by WebAuthorings, LLC, Client is responsible for any backup, archiving, or
protective storage as well as restoration if required, of Clients data. Client must take back serviced equipment when services are completed or a
$10 a day stocking fee will be applied for each day a [PC or Laptop] is in our shop. WebAuthorings, LLC is not responsible for items or equipment
over 30 days of job completion. WebAuthorings, LLC has a No Refund Policy, once sales or services are completed and paid the sale is final.
WebAuthorings, LLC is a provider of billable on site and remote services. The performance of services by WebAuthorings, LLC does not imply
availability of telephone, remote or on-site technical support. This document constitutes the entire agreement between Client and WebAuthorings,
LLC. No other agreement whether verbal or written shall be in effect except if agreed to and authorized in writing.
By reading this document and/or entering into service(s) or sale(s) with WebAuthorings, LLC, Client indicates that he/she has read and
understands, and agrees to the terms of this Payment Terms and Release of Liability form, which is kept on file at the offices of WebAuthorings, LLC.